Program Type:Computers & Technology
Learn how to design your own 3-D Prints! Join us for our third Zoom class where we learn to use two colors in our prints. 1-2 weeks after our class you will be able to come pick up your printed projects. You MUST have participated in the previous two classes to attend this one. If you missed the first classes, feel free to make an account at tinkercad.com and request another intro class by email email@example.com.
This program is best for ages 9-16, has limited space and requires registration. After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with the link and password to the Zoom meeting.
One print will be created free to class participants. A follow up class will be scheduled for those wishing to learn more if there is demand.
Guidelines for DMPL Virtual Programs
- All lines will be muted upon entry to the meeting. This makes it easier for everyone to hear.
- Please double check to make sure your video/audio is working before the meeting.
- Raise your hand or request in the chat if you would like to be called on.
- Keep yourself muted until you speak. The host may mute you if this guideline is not followed.
- Be mindful of your video and what can be seen in your background.
- Do not post links in the chat.
- Participants are expected to follow the guidelines for virtual programs. Disruptive or disrespectful behavior may result in removal from the program.
- The meeting will be closed 5 minutes after the end of the program.