AViD author Tayari Jones takes part in the DMPL Podcast ahead of her virtual visit this coming Saturday. She talks about her favorite story growing up, the scene she considered toughest in her award-winning novel An American Marriage, and when she thinks she writes best.
Tayari Jones will be taking part in AViD on Saturday, March 27, at 3:00 PM as part of the DSM Book Festival. You can register for the event on our AViD page.
Tayari Jones' Books
Tayari Jones on the Web
- "Trees" by Joyce Kilmer
- Mercy, by Lucille Clifton
- The Tradition, by Jericho Brown
- The Street, by Ann Petry
- All the Devils are Here, by Louise Penny
- The Kindest Lie, by Nancy Johnson
- A Promised Land, by Barack Obama