Wini Moranville joins us on the DMPL Podcast. The former Datebook Diner columnist at the Des Moines Register has a new cookbook out - The Little Women Cookbook. The book is a love letter to the classic novel Little Women, using scenes from the book to create recipes that are classic, yet modern. Moranville discusses her research into 19th century cooking, the challenges behind coming up with these recipes, and why the book is a great cookbook for people of all skill levels.
- Wini Moranville's Website
- All Things Food DSM on Facebook
- Wini Moranville on Twitter
- Wini Moranville books in our catalog
- Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott (Books, eBooks, eAudiobooks, and DVDs)