Become the director using our Video/Photography station. Create high quality photos and video with our 4k camera, studio lighting, and green screen.
Available equipment includes:
- Panasonic - LUMIX GH5 Mirrorless 4K Photo Digital Camera Body with LEICA DG 12-60mm F2.8-4.0 Lens
- Tripod – with mobile phone attachment.
- 8.5 x 10ft Green Screen Backdrop Stand Kit, Photography Background Support System with 10 x12ft 100% Cotton Muslin Chromakey Backdrop
- High quality studio lighting system
- Video/Photo editing software is available (Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Adobe Premiere).
Reservation Information and Guidelines
You may also call 515-283-4295 to reserve the station.
Customers are permitted one 120-minute session per day.
- Library card required
- Ages 13 and up
- Users under the age of 13 must be accompanied by parent/guardian
- Reservations may be submitted two weeks in advance
- Limit of two hours per day, per individual
- Walk-in appointments are subject to availability
- Covered drinks are welcome; food is not permitted
- DMPL’s Customer Behavior Policy and Internet Use Policy apply