Use the sublimation printer to print reversed designs of up to 8.5”x11” on sublimation paper, then use our heat press to transfer those designs to keychains, t-shirts, phone cases, and more!
What You Need
Sublimation printing works best with fabrics that are at least 40% polyester or other manmade materials. Specially prepared “sublimation blanks” for items such as keychains, phone cases, mousepads, and more can also be purchased at many online retailers.
Sublimation paper can be purchased from the Info desk for $.25 per page.
Rules and Guidelines
- You must be a Des Moines Public Library cardholder
- For ages 14 and up
- Users under the age of 14 must be accompanied by parent/guardian
- Reservations may be submitted two weeks in advance
- Limit of two hours per day, per individual
- Walk-in appointments are subject to availability
- Covered drinks are welcome; food is not permitted
- DMPL’s Customer Behavior Policy and Internet Use Policy apply