Learn to sew or enhance your fabric projects with our Sewing Station.
Our Singer 1304 sewing machine comes with a limited selection of the following:
- Scrap fabric
- Seam ripper
- Sewing tape measure
What You Can Do
Perfect for projects of all kinds, including lanyards, pouches, pillow cases, bean bags, and more. Check out some of the sites below for project ideas, and check out Creativebug for free for class, tips, tricks, and more!
Reservation Information and Guidelines
You may also call 515-283-4295 to reserve the station.
Customers are permitted one 120-minute session per day.
- Library card required
- Ages 13 and up
- Users under the age of 13 must be accompanied by parent/guardian
- Reservations may be submitted two weeks in advance
- Limit of two hours per day, per individual
- Walk-in appointments are subject to availability
- Covered drinks are welcome; food is not permitted
- DMPL’s Customer Behavior Policy and Internet Use Policy apply