Preserving old media has never been easier with our Media Conversion Station. Let us help you convert your old movies, audio, or photos into easy-to-share digital files.
Reservation Information and Guidelines
You may also call 515-283-4152 x3 to reserve the station.
Customers are permitted one 120-minute session per day. The computer automatically shuts off and erases all data saved to it when a session expires, so please make sure you have saved your work well in advance of your session ending.
- Library card required
- Ages 13 and up
- Users under the age of 13 must be accompanied by parent/guardian
- Reservations may be submitted two weeks in advance
- Limit of two hours per day, per individual
- Walk-in appointments are subject to availability
- Covered drinks are welcome; food is not permitted
- DMPL’s Customer Behavior Policy and Internet Use Policy apply