Program Type:Book Clubs
Join our Book Chat Librarians to talk about our favorite books of 2021.
For even more recommendations, and to meet our stellar Book Chat team, head to our Book Chat page.
This program has limited space and requires registration. After successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email with the link and password to the zoom meeting.
If you are new to Zoom, click here for basic instruction and tips.
For more in-depth instruction, click here for Zoom support. Feel free to join the program early (it will open at 6:15) if you want to test out Zoom and get comfortable before the program starts.
This program will not be recorded.
Guidelines for DMPL Virtual Programs
- All lines will be muted upon entry to the meeting. This makes it easier for everyone to hear.
- Please double check to make sure your video/audio is working before the meeting.
- Raise your hand or request in the chat if you would like to be called on.
- One person per video/microphone.
- Keep yourself muted until you speak. The host may mute you if this guideline is not followed.
- Be mindful of your video and what can be seen in your background.
- Do not post links in the chat.
- Participants are expected to follow the guidelines for virtual programs. Disruptive or disrespectful behavior may result in removal from the program.
- The meeting will be closed 5 minutes after the end of the program.