The North Side Library drive-up book drop is open 24/7 and located on the west side of the building facing the alley. Enter the alley from Euclid Avenue for driver’s side access.
Phone: (515) 283-4152
The North Side Library features the Heritage Collection, which is filled with local history artifacts from the Highland Park and surrounding neighborhoods. The vintage photographs and memorabilia encased in the meeting room tell the story of the Park’s past.
For Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact Jon Hobbs, email@example.com.
North Side Library Storytimes
- Story Makers (ages 3 years and up) : Tuesdays, 3:30 PM
- Evening Family Storytime (entire family) : Wednesdays, 6:30 PM
- Storytime (ages 18 months – 6 years) : Thursdays, 10:30 AM
- Play, Grow, Learn : 1st Saturday of the month, All Day
Upcoming Events at North Side Library
- Mother Goose on the Loose | December 18th, 10:30am
- North Side Book Discussion | December 18th, 2:00pm
- Basic Computer Skills | December 19th, 11:00am
- Minecraft Club | December 19th, 2:30pm
- Family Storytime | December 19th, 6:30pm
- Storytime | December 20th, 10:30am
- Mary Poppins Sing A Long | December 21st, 3:00pm
- Basic Computer Skills | December 26th, 11:00am
- Basic Computer Skills | January 2nd, 11:00am
- Family Storytime | January 2nd, 6:30pm