The North Side Library drive-up book drop is open 24/7 and located on the west side of the building facing the alley. Enter the alley from Euclid Avenue for driver’s side access.
Phone: (515) 283-4152
The North Side Library features the Heritage Collection, which is filled with local history artifacts from the Highland Park and surrounding neighborhoods. The vintage photographs and memorabilia encased in the meeting room tell the story of the Park’s past.
For Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact Jon Hobbs, firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Side Library Storytimes
- Story Makers (ages 3 years and up) : Tuesdays, 3:30 PM
- Evening Family Storytime (entire family) : Wednesdays, 6:30 PM
- Storytime (ages 18 months – 6 years) : Thursdays, 10:30 AM
- Play, Grow, Learn : 1st Saturday of the month, All Day
Upcoming Events at North Side Library
- Mother Goose on the Loose | November 20th, 10:30am
- Friends of the North Side Library | November 20th, 12:30pm
- North Side Book Discussion: First Women | November 20th, 2:00pm
- Join the Ukulele Craze and Learn How to Play | November 20th, 6:00pm
- Basic Computer Skills | November 21st, 11:00am
- Minecraft Club | November 21st, 2:30pm
- Family Storytime | November 21st, 6:30pm
- Mother Goose on the Loose | November 27th, 10:30am
- Join the Ukulele Craze and Learn How to Play | November 27th, 6:00pm
- Basic Computer Skills | November 28th, 11:00am