The North Side Library drive-up book drop is open 24/7 and located on the west side of the building facing the alley. Enter the alley from Euclid Avenue for driver’s side access.
Phone: (515) 283-4152
The North Side Library features the Heritage Collection, which is filled with local history artifacts from the Highland Park and surrounding neighborhoods. The vintage photographs and memorabilia encased in the meeting room tell the story of the Park’s past.
For Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact Jon Hobbs, email@example.com.
North Side Library Storytimes
- Story Makers (ages 3 years and up) : Tuesdays, 3:30 PM
- Evening Family Storytime (entire family) : Wednesdays, 6:30 PM
- Storytime (ages 18 months – 6 years) : Thursdays, 10:30 AM
- Play, Grow, Learn : 1st Saturday of the month, All Day
Upcoming Events at North Side Library
- Basic Computer Skills | August 26th, 2:00pm
- Mother Goose on the Loose | August 27th, 10:30am
- Join the Ukulele Craze and Learn How to Play | August 27th, 6:00pm
- Family Storytime | August 28th, 6:30pm
- Storytime | August 29th, 10:30am
- Job Seekers | August 29th, 2:00pm
- Shrinky Dinks | August 30th, 4:30pm
- Mother Goose on the Loose | September 3rd, 10:30am
- Family Storytime | September 4th, 6:30pm
- Storytime | September 5th, 10:30am