Social Security & Retirement Planning Basics
· Factors to consider when determining what age to file for Social Security.
· Ways to avoid higher taxation of your Social Security benefits.
· Retirement threats and how to avoid them.
· Learn thought processes relating to income creation in retirement.
· Learn about wealth eroding factors and how to avoid them.
At this time, due to the current increase in COVID cases, we are asking for registrations in order to responsibly manage the number of people attending. Masks will be required at all times.
This program is hosted indoors. Please observe social distancing and follow local COVID-19 safety mandates. Hand sanitizer will be provided and staff will do their best to ensure any shared materials are disinfected between use. This program is subject to COVID-19 safety protocol updates, including room capacity limits. Please check our website for updates.