THIS CLASS IS CURRENTLY FULL. Please look out for another offering this summer!
Get started on the ukulele and quickly learn to play familiar tunes while having fun! Play your own ukulele or borrow one of North Side Library's soprano ukuleles with your library card. Natalie Steenson will facilitate this 4-week class, teaching ukulele basics, chords and strumming patterns for teens and adults.
Classes will be online via Zoom. Space is limited and reservations are required. Ukuleles are available to checkout from the library while supplies last.
Email Katy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 515-283-4152 x3 to sign up and reserve your spot!
You will be asked to provide the following information upon signing up:
- your name
- phone number
- if you will need to borrow a ukulele from the library
If you are new to Zoom, click here for basic instruction and tips.
For more in-depth instruction, click here for Zoom support. Feel free to join the program early (it will open at 6:15) if you want to test out Zoom and get comfortable before the program starts.
This program will not be recorded.
Guidelines for DMPL Virtual Programs
- All lines will be muted upon entry to the meeting. This makes it easier for everyone to hear.
- Please double check to make sure your video/audio is working before the meeting.
- Raise your hand or request in the chat if you would like to be called on.
- One person per video/microphone.
- Keep yourself muted until you speak. The host may mute you if this guideline is not followed.
- Be mindful of your video and what can be seen in your background.
- Do not post links in the chat.
- Participants are expected to follow the guidelines for virtual programs. Disruptive or disrespectful behavior may result in removal from the program.
- The meeting will be closed 5 minutes after the end of the program.