Program Type:Computers & Technology
Learn how to design your own 3-D Prints! This class will cover designing a Minecraft bobblehead using a spring
Each round of classes consists of 5 projects that build on each other to grow your computer assisted design knowledge. This program is best for ages 9-16, has limited space, and requires registration. After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with the link and password to the Zoom meeting. You will need to make your own Tinkercad account before the class starts using tinkercad.com. Feel free to play around on it before class to familiarize yourself. If you need to miss a class (or would like to get into the next round of classes), contact the instructor email@example.com for options and information.
Assigned prints will be created free to class participants. A follow up class will be scheduled for those wishing to learn more.
Beginner Classes will cover the following topics,
1- Tinkercad Basics
2- Designing in 3-D
3- Printing with Colors
4- Designing with Code
Guidelines for DMPL Virtual Programs
- All lines will be muted upon entry to the meeting. This makes it easier for everyone to hear.
- Please double check to make sure your video/audio is working before the meeting.
- Raise your hand or request in the chat if you would like to be called on.
- Keep yourself muted until you speak. The host may mute you if this guideline is not followed.
- Be mindful of your video and what can be seen in your background.
- Do not post links in the chat.
- Participants are expected to follow the guidelines for virtual programs. Disruptive or disrespectful behavior may result in removal from the program.
- The meeting will be closed 5 minutes after the end of the program.