Program Type:Computers & Technology
Learn how to design your own 3-D Prints! Join us for our second Zoom class where we learn to build snowmen. 1-2 weeks after our class you will be able to come pick up your printed projects.
This program is best for ages 9-16, has limited space and requires registration. After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with the link and password to the Zoom meeting. You will need to make your own Tinkercad account before the class starts using tinkercad.com. Feel free to play around on it before class to familiarize yourself.
One print will be created free to class participants. A follow up class will be scheduled for those wishing to learn more if there is demand. If you missed the first class, feel free to make an account at tinkercad.com and request another intro class by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for DMPL Virtual Programs
- All lines will be muted upon entry to the meeting. This makes it easier for everyone to hear.
- Please double check to make sure your video/audio is working before the meeting.
- Raise your hand or request in the chat if you would like to be called on.
- Keep yourself muted until you speak. The host may mute you if this guideline is not followed.
- Be mindful of your video and what can be seen in your background.
- Do not post links in the chat.
- Participants are expected to follow the guidelines for virtual programs. Disruptive or disrespectful behavior may result in removal from the program.
- The meeting will be closed 5 minutes after the end of the program.